Jan 22, 2010

BFFs!



Seriously, if you only knew how much these two love each other...you'd throw up! Just kidding! :) But you get the point! Oscar Is mopey all day long and pretty much just sleeps. But just like clock work, he starts waiting at the top of the stairs about an hour before Phil is due to come home everyday. It's the saddest thing! On nights that Phil gets home late, I feel so bad for the little dog. I sometimes think what if something happened and Phil never did come home, Oscar would just die! He basically goes ballistic when he hears Phil open the garage door. The two of them cuddle nearly all evening. I must have 50 pictures of the two of them snoozin' together. So cute! Oscar will literally lay his head on Phil's chest and just stare at him. I don't get it! But it's apparent they have quite the bond! :) I will admit, it's very cute how much Oscar loves his dad.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have to admit that is the cutest thing I've ever seen.....I love the first picture. It needs to be framed!

Christina said...

LOL...that is so cute. I love all the pictures.

Brianna said...

Our dog Toby as a very similar relationship with Nate, although Nate feels the exact same way about him...

Some times I wonder if the house was on fire and he had to choose me or Toby... ;)