Jan 9, 2010

Gasp!

A HUGE gasp is what I did when I turned around in both of these instances (pictures) and saw Chase nearly falling out of his Bumbo and bouncer. We now officially have to buckle him in his bouncer and make sure his Bumbo is on the floor and he is being watched. He loves arching his back in his Bumbo. What a little pill! I cannot believe all of the new "grown up" things he has started doing in the last couple of weeks. He is our little noise machine. He is constantly talking and talking LOUD! So cute though! He has the biggest belly laugh that we all just love to hear.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Hayden did wiggle herself out of those and ended up falling, I felt awful! I totally wasn't expecting her to be able to do it but I felt really dumb telling her pediatrician about it the next morning. What's up? I need to call you back one of these days and chat.