Jan 12, 2010

Parker turned 5 January 10th! Happy Birthday Park!

I seriously cannot believe that our little baby boy is 5! Parker is really growing up to be such a good kid. He really tries so hard to make good choices and he prays every night for help to choose the right. We have seen Parker come a long way in the last year and make leaps and bounds with his coping skills. He is always saying the funniest things! We love this kid!

Some things we love about Parker: He says the BEST prayers! He is so cuddly. He is so fun to play with. He has the best superhero / flying spaceships / light saber / car /you name it sounds! He tells me he loves me a million times a day. He kisses me a million times a day. He loves wrestling with his dad...and his dog. But he's so gentle with his mom. He loves the outdoors. He loves his sister and brother. He is a big help with Chase. He is determined. He is passionate about things. He has a huge personality and a huge heart. He makes us smile and laugh. Happy Birthday Parky! We love you and are so proud of what a big boy you are!

Gracie made Parker a birthday hat (the thing on his head in the first picture), binoculars, and an octopus all out of paper. So cute! Thing is, Parker totally loved them! In his words exactly (with much excitement), "Gracie I LOVE them! Thank you!" If I'd known it was that easy, I would have done the same! :) I love birthday's with Parker because he is so easy to please. He doesn't care for a big fancy party or a big fancy cake. He's fine with simple, and boy am I grateful for that! We went bowling for his birthday and had a blast!

2 comments:

Christina said...

Happy Birthday Parker!!!

hayley said...

I love this age! Happy Birthday little man:)