Nov 6, 2009

Two little love birds back in the day...

...ELEVEN years back in the day!

Today I felt like going through our scrapbook from when Phil and I dated. The good ol' days at Dixie College (as it was called when we were there, but now Dixie State) were some of our very favorite memories. We met in Cell Biology 105, fall quarter (not semester as it's referred to now) of 1997. I loved the days of Phil's highlights in is hair and I will never forget how I loved being so tan and skinny(unfortunately I didn't feel skinny then, but now looking back...)...those days are long gone and never coming back! :)



5 comments:

Unknown said...

The picture of you and Phil at the dance almost never happened.... I insisted that you would be mad at yourself when you were older that you didn't go to a college dance. I know that you went kicken and screamen...but aren't you glad you did? You two are so beautiful together. Mom

Alisha and Josh said...

LOVE all the old pictures- I crack up everything I look at the pictures of Josh and I in HS and beyond...we were so young- what happened?!? So fun to see your sweet family and all the great things you are up to. Love and miss you!

hayley said...

Awesome:) Hello tan! I think Gracie looks like Phil and Parker looks like you, totally.

Anita said...

I am a little offended that 1)there are no pictures of me in your college memories and 2) there are no pictures of the tan overalls.

Good Times!!!!

Katherine said...

Oh yeah, you USED to be so skinny. Give me a break Mandi! You haven't gained a pound since those pictures. :)