Nov 23, 2009

BFF's



Gracie and Parker are honestly best friends. It amazes me how much they love each other and how well they play together. I couldn't ask for anything better.

I went to Gracie's school a few weeks ago and read a story to her class. She was the "Frog Star" for the week and so her teacher spotlighted her. While Parker, Chase and I were there reading the story, her teacher gave the kids in her class a few minutes to ask Gracie anything they wanted to so they could get to know her better. One of the kids asked her what her favorite thing to do at home was and Gracie told him her favorite thing to do at home is play with her brother Parker. I was speechless!

Parker is into teasing Gracie that he is going to kiss her. They are so funny when he tries to do this. Gracie tries to escape him and he chases her down until he gets her. It's so cute to watch! I was able to catch a picture of him doing just that.



I'm sure there will be a time down the road when they probably won't be the best of friends, but I'm so glad I have all the good times documented so they'll never be able to deny it!

I love these two little kiddos so stinkin' much! They bring so much joy into our home. I can't imagine my life without them. They complete me! Haha..but seriously! :) They have the best imaginations and the most loving hearts. I love each of their personalities and talents. I learn so much from them and love spending time with them every day. Even though I naturally tune them out sometimes (oops, don't tell them!), I love hearing what they have to say. They make me laugh so hard sometimes. And those smiles, completely contagious! I love you Gra Gra and Parky!

No comments: