May 3, 2010

The latest with Chase!

3-6-10
He started rolling around everywhere to get where he wanted.  He'd get on his stomach and spin in which direction he wanted to go and then he'd roll that direction.
3-20-10
Started the "Army Crawl."  Great!  Now he's into EVERYTHING!  It is now officially hard to get anything done!  We have a board put up in front of the stairs so he can't fall down, but he likes to grab the board and push it back and forth.  I'm afraid he might get a sliver so I have to keep him away from that.  He gets into the dog food, DVD player, the bathroom, the kitchen drawers,  Oscar's toys, he picks up little things off the floor and puts them in his mouth, he sticks his fingers in the vents...the list goes on and on.  I was folding the laundry the other day and he unfolded the clothes I had on the floor including my "G's" which he held up to his face and then started sucking his thumb.  I had to laugh because it was so cute.  He has a "silky" blanket that he loves to hold while he sucks his thumb so I guess they reminded him of that.  :)

The other day he hit his face on the kitchen floor and cut his lip with his tooth.  It was awful!  It was bleeding really bad.  Broke my heart.  Speaking of blood, he also stuck his finger in the vent on the wall and it cut his finger a little.  :(  He is one tough little cookie though!

He started copying some of the noises we make.  If we let out a little scream or a hissing (snake) sound then he'll mimic us.   We'll go back and forth doing it.  It's so cute!


No comments: