May 27, 2010

THE Bike Trailer

We have gotten a lot of use out of this bike trailer.  We got it when Gracie was a baby and have been able to use it with all 3 kids.  This is Chase's 1st time in it.  He sort of had a blank face like he wasn't sure what to think, but was content.  So cute!  I actually biked to Parker's school to pick him up in this picture.  Four miles pulling 80 pounds was quite hilarious considering I haven't exercised (consistently) in ages. :)  Parker kept saying, "Mom, why are we going so slow?  Can we go faster?!"  I was like, "Um, sorry, but this is as fast as my poor legs can go!" Haha!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! Chase and Parker look so much alike in this picture. Soooo cute

Legacy Park Stake Activity Days said...

I love to see your family in the pictures you post. Their comments crack me up. You should make a calendar with a kid funny on each day of each month. They are a riot and so cute!!!!

Alisha and Josh said...

Look how big that Chase is...so flippin cute!

AmyPoll said...

I could get Devon, Austin, and Julianna in ours until Devon was about 8 years old...it was hilarious and HEAVY!!! I would get to the park in Cali that was about 4 miles from my home and start unloading...and get looks from other people trying to figure out how I possibly got them all in there...but they loved it!!! Now they all just ride their own bikes...so enjoy it while it lasts...they grow up way too fast!!!