Feb 18, 2010

Random Funness with the Fam!

We had so much fun with Grandma and Grandpa and Shanan here! This is the first time my sister has been able to see Chase and it was so much fun to be able to show her around and spend time with her. She helped Parker conquer and open some levels in Star Wars on his DS and she put stickers on and painted Gracie's nails. Oh, I can't forget to mention that Shanan has a reputation around our house for being an awesome dancer! So Gracie made Shanan teach her some new moves for her freestyle at dance class. I can't forget to thank my dad for being Mr. Handyman and helping Phil fix our dishwasher among other things. Great times, great memories! I could kick myself for not getting more pictures with them here!




Okay, so my Mom does this bizarre thing with her eyes where she makes her eyeballs disappear. Kinda freaky if you ask me! :) But the grandkids LOVE it! About a month ago Gracie started doing it and couldn't wait for Grandma to come so they could do it together. Absolutely hysterical! I've pondered on what to call the "trick" and all I can come up with is "Alien Eyes." The rest of us thought we'd give it a try and well...see for yourself how that went. I dare anyone to try it! It's not as easy as you'd think! Maybe we could call it a hidden talent?? Just a suggestion, but if it were me, I think I'd keep it very hidden! :) But man did we ever laugh our heads off doing this!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh Mandi how could you. You are so right some things should be kept private....I have to admit tho I laughed until there were tears. It is not that easy to do and can I just be proud of Gracie even tho it's a silly thing to be proud of?