Sep 20, 2009

No More Training Wheels!

Gracie and Parker have asked us to take their training wheels off their bikes about 3 or 4 different times, but every time they have chickened out and wanted them back on. I was starting to think they'd never ride with them off. But the other day Parker came in and asked me to take his training wheels off again, so I did. He got on his bike and INSTANTLY took off. I couldn't believe it! YAY!
Gracie couldn't let her little brother show her up! She kept trying and trying and finally the next day she did it! She learned on Parker's bike because it is smaller and easier for her. A few days later though, she was able to ride without the training wheels on her own bike.
It is so fun to watch them cruise around. It's like a new freedom for them! They are having so much fun!

1 comment:

hayley said...

Wahoo!! How fun, I love bike riding, it's great exercise for the little ones. We have the same bike as Parker and it was the best thing to learn on for Luke because he could reach the ground and not fall so much. Luke begs me everyday to ride bikes to school.