Jul 12, 2009

Another Dose of Parker-isms!



By the way, something funny about Parker (mostly for me to remember in the future)... his favorite number is 29. Everything that has something to do with a number, an amount, or anything like that, Parker ALWAYS says 29. It really is hysterical when you hear how often he uses it.

5-28-09
Parker's prayer:
"I won't hit Gracie for 29 days...but my arms just keep hitting her."

6-9-09
Gracie comes up stairs with lip gloss on, dressed, and hair done by herself...

Parker says, "Gracie, I love your style!"

Mandi: (laughing)...

Parker: "No, I'm serious, I love your style!"

7-4-09
At the 4th of July BBQ, Parker was over eating his dinner at a different table than Phil and I. He came over to us and said, "I'm done eating all my dinner...but don't come look, k?"

7-5-09
Parker has gotten into this gross habit of playing with his spit in his mouth (which absolutely drives me nuts!).
So there he was playing with his spit, so I told him to stop. He says to me, " Jesus made me that way and so I can't help it."

5 comments:

Alisha and Josh said...

Owen does the SAME thing with his spit! It drives me nuts! I need to start logging the things the kids say too cause they say some funny stuff. Hope all is going good with you :)

Sarah said...

He's a card!

bholgate said...

Hey, I think you should name the new boy....Boston Yankee Stephenson. He could live a life of controversy. Boston Brad is another favorite!

Christina said...

LOL...I just love Parker.

Dennis said...

MY My... 29 what a good number it is..