May 15, 2009

School, School, and MORE School!

First of all, let me say that I have loved going back to school! Now, let me complain! :) The teacher of this fitness class I am taking thinks that we don't have a life outside her class. Even my medical student husband thinks this teacher is out of control with how much we have to do in this class. The bad thing is that this is only 1 of my 4 classes this semester. This semester I have had morning sickness, stress about finding a home, trip to find a home, trip to California, packing for the move, trip to Kirksville for Phil's graduation, Gracie's dance, Parker's T-ball, scouts, and regular every day stuff. Don't I sound pathetic?! :) Anyway, my point...I finally reached a point that I didn't know how I was going to be able to keep up with this class among everything else going on in my life. If you know me, then you know that I am obssessive about getting all A's in school. Well by the point of this breakdown I was having, I came to the realization that I might just have to get a 'C' and be okay with it. Once again I prayed for strength and for the ability to manage my load. I am just amazed at how all of the sudden after that I was able to get done what I needed to and keep up with my classes, all the while NOT stressing out. Another blessing of an answer to a prayer!

Almost 2 months later...
I'M DONE WITH SCHOOL!!! I MADE IT!!! I even pulled all 'A's! This semester was so rewarding for me because it was such a challenge. I am so glad I decided to go back to school! But the break now is definitely welcomed! :)

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I didn't know you went back to school! And all A's way to go!!!