Feb 21, 2009

Holgate Family Pictures

When we were in Utah for Christmas we had all of my family get together for pictures. I cannot believe how big my family has gotten! It is one crazy party when we all get together. We are never lacking for entertainment or quietness for that matter! They all actually only live in about a 20 mile radius of each other. We are the only ones that live away. I have such a fun and loving family!
My mom and dad, Merwin and Jackie

Shanan, Kirk, Brad, Mandi
(Oldest to youngest: Kirk, Shanan, Brad, Mandi)
Chandler, Kirk, Kelsey, Braden, Eliza, Ethan
Emma, Kaden, Lanny, Isabelle (Izzy), Kory, Shanan
Jacob, Hannah, Brad, Logan, Holly, Chloe
Mandi, Phil, Gracie, Parker, (baby in the oven)


My mom has nicknamed each one of her grandchildren. She actually only ever calls them by their nicknames too. I think they all love it and will be able to remember that always about their grandma.
Kelsey - Dutch
Braden - BK
Chandler - Spud
Eliza - Ellie
Ethan - Sparky
Kaden - George
Isabelle - Tinkerbell
Emma - Maple
Kory - Slater
Hannah - Squeaky
Jacob - Chip
Logan - Gus
Chloe - Cricket
Gracie - Maisy Lou
Parker - Charlie Brown

This was so fun for me to write down all of my nieces and nephews nicknames because I recall the reasons and memories of their nicknames coming about. I couldn't help but smile the whole time thinking about them and loving and missing them!

I know all these pictures and names may not be of any interest to the readers of our blog, but these posts are more for our family journaling purposes. :)

4 comments:

jen said...

I love all of your recent posts! They are so funny, and they make me miss you guys so much! I also am in shock at how big Izzy and Emma and everyone is now! I swear I saw them last like five years ago! Time is flying way too fast!

Amy Mann said...

I cannot believe how big your family is, I haven't seen them for a long time. I am sure you have a great time together. I love the nicknames, they are so cute.

Christina said...

Cute Pictures! Your mom is so funny. I love the nicknames.

Danette said...

So did I miss a post some where? When did this "bun in the oven" happen, where have I been?
Congrats nonetheless!! I can't wait to hear more about it and the family pictures all look great.