Dec 11, 2008

A Bit of Christmas

Here is Gracie decorating the Christmas tree.
(Don't worry, we are fully aware that we need a new tree! This one has been in my family for probably 20 years! It's on its last leg!)
Here is Parker decorating the Christmas tree.
Sipping hot chocolate after working so hard to decorate the tree.

These next three are at the ward Christmas party. Phil was in Texas with our camera so a sweet friend from the ward took these pictures for me.
Here they are singing and waiting for Santa to come.
I love Santa's faces in these pictures! He gave the kids a bell from his sleigh!
Gracie asked Santa for The Littlest Pet Shop things and Parker asked him for Stars Wars stuff!

6 comments:

jackie holgate said...

I guess all of my grandkids are past the crying stage when they sit on Santa's lap. GUESS it's time for a new grandchild...I sure miss those kids. Mother

Unknown said...

Mandi,
Thanks for the invitation to your blog! It was so fun to see your cute family. Your blog is amazing.
That picture with Santa is so cute, Santa's face was classic. I have an embarassing confession to make I have not ever visited a blog of someone I actually know. I usually end up stumbling upon some blog when searching for reciepies and stuff. It was fun to link to Anita's Blog and see her family too. I can see now why everyone keeps telling me to create a blog or facebook account. Maybe someday. How does the private blog work? You can see I am very uneducated about the whole thing. Talk to you soon

hayley said...

My kids are still afraid of Santa Claus. I don't know if that will change for at least a couple years! THey are total mama's boys.

Bonnie said...

Wow that Santa is pretty convincing! Your kids are so grown up!

Christina said...

Love the tree. Brinley is asking for "my little pet shop too." I think it is so interesting how we can be miles apart, but our girls our still into the same things. What cute girls we have.

Ashley said...

Seriously, that Santa is awesome. Are they trying to give him high fives in the last picture?