Dec 11, 2008

BBQ at the Lake

Some might say it's crazy to have a BBQ at a lake at the end of November, but we say it's AWESOME! It was in the 80's! Crazy! Do I dare admit that I'd like it to get a bit colder by this time of year?! We had fun grilling turkey burgers and eating our food with the bees! Okay, maybe the bees weren't so fun. There were tons of them swarming our food! The kids loved throwing rocks and being by the water. Grandma Stephenson is a great rock finder! They kept her busy getting them rocks. They were so entertained with Phil and his dad launching huge rocks into the water and getting each other wet. I'm not sure who had more fun, the kids or Phil and his dad! :)

Check out that bee flying right between Gracie's eyes!
(you can click on the picture to enlarge it)


3 comments:

Brianna said...

I'm a little jealous... ok maybe a lot jealous. The lake looks awesome and I love 80 degree weather.

Bonnie said...

How fun! minus the bees! Wow what I would give to be out of the snow right now!

Ashley said...

Hmm..I think Arizona just got bumped up the list. 80's? That sounds so nice right now.