Oct 2, 2008

Gracie's Birthday Card to Nathan!

So Nathan is the boy that Gracie "loves." (He is the boy I wrote about in that previous post with the conversation we had with her.) Tomorrow is his birthday, so Gracie wanted to make him a card. You'll have to click on the one where she wrote the words in order to actually read it. She actually wanted to write twice this much, but I had to convince her to just hit the major points. After she wrote it, I asked her what all the dots were in between the words. She said it was so he'd know that was the space in between each word. She wrote Nathan's mom's name on the first picture. She's already workin' for his parents approval! :) She cracks me up! I typed out her words so you could understand it better.
With no further introduction......HERE IT IS!

5 comments:

hayley said...

That is so sweet:) I bet he did have a great birthday! I am amazed at how well she can write. Luke can't even hold a crayon right or color in the lines. Its hard to believe he will be writing in just a little bit!

Brianna said...

Wow, I think you have a writer on your hands. I really believe she loves him...so cute.

AmyPoll said...

Who wouldn't have a great birthday getting that cute card from such a cute little girl...I laughed so hard...man are you ever going to have your hands full with her!!!

valerie said...

Cute Card!! Gracie's writing looks great. I didn't even need to read the translation you typed. She is so sweet.

travdean said...

That Nathan is one lucky boy.