Sep 2, 2008

Back to school!

Okay, so we are officially a family of 4 ALL going to school! I have gone back to school full time! I decided that my brain was getting way to mushy and needed some stimulation. I'm in my second week now and I am honestly loving it! My classes are all online so that will make it a lot easier than having to find time and babysitters to attend classes. It is taking some time to get a schedule so that we have time for everything, but it really has been nice to be so productive. Wish me luck! :)

6 comments:

AmyPoll said...

Congrats on going back...I am going in the spring...yikes!!! It looks like the camping trip was fun despite the adventuresome drive there :)

Mark, Holly and Boys said...

Wahoo! Good for you - both that your kids are in school, and that you are! :) I think that's great!

hayley said...

That's awesome! What are you studying? Way to be productive!

Jill said...

That is awesome! Good luck!

Brianna said...

What are you studying Mandi? When my kids get older I'd love to go back too.
(P.S. this is Brianna Weeks, Nate's (Phillip's cousin) wife)

Katherine said...

OH MY GOSH! Good for you Mandi!

I am so proud of you! I'm so glad you're enjoying it. I am dying over Gracie and her new boyfriend. Holy crap! That is hilarious!!