Aug 11, 2008

It's A Dirty Job, But Someone's Gotta Do It

I realize now that I have a new appreciation for dog groomers. Phil and I were trying to think of ways we could save a few extra dollars so I had a brilliant idea to cut Oscar's (our dog) hair. Bad idea! My friend V told me from her experience it's probably best to do it outside in your swimsuit because the hair gets everywhere and is so hard to get off your clothes. Two and a half hours later I was sweating to death with balls of dog hair stuck all over my body and bite marks all over my hands. Poor Oscar has seen prettier days! He wouldn't let me cut the hair on his legs and on his face very well. You can see his pink skin with freckles all over because I cut it so short. Poor little dog! By the looks of the picture he really seems to be sulking. :) I decided that probably wasn't the best place to start saving money!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

You are so funny! I love that you did it your self! Maybe you can switch off the porch light to save a few pennies! J/k I love your dog he is so cute (even with the funny hair cut!)

Mandi said...

Bonnie, we still haven't changed. We still always keep the porch light off! :) I'd forgotten about that. That's fun that you remembered!

jen said...

I love how he is sulking over Phil's shoulder. At least his body will be nice and cool now...I can't say the same for his legs and face! :)