Mar 26, 2010

The Park-man!

3-5-10
Parker (matter of factly):  "Jesus is smart he knows where we live.  Jesus is a smart guy.  How come he died for us?"
Me (in simple terms):  "Because He loved us."
Parker:  "But His spirit is still alive in Heaven right?"
Me:  "Yes."
Parker:  "So our spirits are alive when we die too right?"
Me:  "Yes...in Heaven."
Parker: "So how do our spirits escape from our body?"
Me:  "I'm not sure Park."
Parker: "I know, they come out of our ears....NO, HAHAHA!  They just come out of our body."

3-26-10
So I was in a rhyming mood this morning and I was trying to get out the door to take Parker to preschool and he was being quite slow.  So I said, "Today Ray!"  Then I said, "Let's go Mo!"  So Parker thought he'd be funny and try to rhyme along with me and so in response to my "Let's go Mo", he says, "Let's go Ho!"  Haha!

3-26-10
Parker wanted to go outside and play, but he wanted to see if Bella (the little girl next door) could play outside with him.  So he went next door to ask.  Next thing I know Parker comes stomping back in the house bobbing his head back and forth from shoulder to shoulder and says, "Bella has diahrreNa and can't play!  Earth is the boringest place EVER!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HYSTERICAL, This grandma is laughing her head off.....