Oct 12, 2009

The best view in the house...

Chase will just sit and stare at this fan forever. It's so funny!



On the 30th of September he "officially" gave me his first smile. Of course he has smiled before that, but this smile was definitely on purpose. :) I don't know what it is about little babies smiling at me, but it melts my heart. Chase has been so much fun lately because he is really starting to interact with us and smile so much. Lately he has been working really hard to figure out how to suck his thumb. He'll stick his fist in front of his face and go cross-eyed until he gets it into his mouth. Sleeping hasn't been the greatest, but it hasn't been the worst either. I think between cutting all my favorite foods out of my diet (haha!) and the zantac and gripe water, his colic and acid reflux are doing much better. There are definitely times he is hurting, but they are fewer and less severe. Gracie and Parker just love him to death. They are always holding him, kissing him and telling him that they love him. As for me, well I must kiss his cute little face a thousand times a day!

1 comment:

TammyP said...

Ali does that too. I can't have the fan going, I have to just push my bedroom one with my hand so it goes REALLY SLOOOWWW and it will keep her occupied for a while.
And by the way, he's not even my baby and his smile in his blessing pix melts my heart! SO CUTE!!!