Aug 16, 2009

More Parker-isms!


7-14-09
Parker came in our room in the middle of the night crying of leg aches. He said, "Mom, I have leg aches, I think they're heart burn." (Hmmm....I wonder where he got that from! Haha!)

7-24-09
Parker and Gracie were playing. Parker comes to me and says, " Gracie told me you're ugly Parker. But I'm not I'm handsome."

8-15-09
This last week we had 2 of my nieces and 1 nephew staying with us. Kory (5 years old) has a blanket that he's rather attached to that is silk. He calls it his "silky." Well they left to go home a couple of days ago and yesterday Parker come's to me crying big tears telling me he wants a silky.

Me: "I don't have one Parker, so what would you like to do about it?"

Parker: "Do you have a silky machine?"

Me: "No."

Parker: "Grandma does. Will she sell it to me?"

No comments: